Dhyana Necklace - Carnelian
The Dhyana necklace features a pitta and kapha balancing carnelian slab framed by a graceful gold (plated) open frame and strung on a 28" gold plated chain.
Dhyana, the seventh limb of Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga, is a Sanskrit word meaning "meditation."
Carnelian's qualities include:
- restores vitality and motivation
- calms anger and protects against envy, rage and resentment
- sharpens concentration and dispels mental lethargy
- useful for overcoming abuse of any kind
- boosts fertility and stimulates sexuality