Dhyana Necklace - Lapis Lazuli
The Dhyana necklace features a pitta balancing lapis lazuli slab framed by a graceful gold (plated) open frame and strung on a 28" gold plated chain.
Dhyana, the seventh limb of Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga, is a Sanskrit word meaning "meditation."
Lapis lazulis' qualities include:
- deep inner self-knowledge
- enhances intuition and self-truth
- inspires confidence
- stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity
- known to be a good stone for writers
- known to help reduce physical stress and labor pains in pregnancy