Ekagrata Bracelet - Moonstone
The Ekagrata bracelet features genuine moonstone and a patterned 14K gold filled bar from which a petite moonstone point delicately hangs.
Ekagrata is a Sanskrit word meaning "one-pointed" or "single-minded." It is a one-pointed focus and pursuit of one matter, undisturbed concentration and absolute attention, which can be achieve through meditation.
Moonstone helps to balance pitta dosha and is also a great choice for pregnancy support, as moonstone is known as the stone of fertility. It assists in balancing the hormones and is a must have stone for all women.
Moonstone's qualities include:
- hormone regulator - excellent for PMS, conception, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and menopause
- A stone for “new beginnings”
- promotes inner growth and strength
- soothes emotional instability and stress
- stabilizes the emotions, providing calmness
- encourages harmony in relationships
- the "traveler's stone" - particularly protective of those who travel at night
- helps to relieve stress, fear and tension during childbirth
- believed to aid contractions and promote healthy lactation