Satya Bracelet - Moonstone
The Satya Bracelet features gorgeous 10mm white moonstone with a brass hexagon framing 3 small moonstone stones and gold plated accents.
Satya is the Sanskrit word for truth. The hexagon is a sacred geometric shape. It is found in many spiritual symbols (Star of David, Tree of Life) while in nature it is found in snowflakes, honeycombs and even in the structure of our DNA. Beyond earth, a cloud vortex in the shape of a hexagon was discovered on Saturn.
Numerically, with its six sides, hexagons represent harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. The spiritual meaning of number six also deals with enlightenment, specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance.
Moonstone is excellent for balancing pitta dosha. It is the "Goddess stone" and wonderful for all women. Its qualities include:
- hormone regulator - excellent for PMS, conception, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, menopause
- A stone for “new beginnings”
- promotes inner growth and strength
- soothes emotional instability and stress
- stabilizes the emotions, providing calmness
- encourages harmony in relationships
- the "traveler's stone" - particularly protective of those who travel at night
- helps to relieve stress, fear and tension during childbirth
- believed to aid contractions and promote healthy lactation
This stretch style is approximately 7" and designed to fit most.