Satya Earrings - Carnelian
The Satya earrings feature hexagons framing 10mm matte carnelian stones and strung on 14k gold filled 1 1/4" hoops.
Satya is the Sanskrit word for truth. The hexagon is a sacred geometric shape. It is found in many spiritual symbols (Star of David, Tree of Life) while in nature it is found in snowflakes, honeycombs and even in the structure of our DNA. Beyond earth, a cloud vortex in the shape of a hexagon was discovered on Saturn.
Numerically, with its six sides, hexagons represent harmony, balance, sincerity, love, and truth. The spiritual meaning of number six also deals with enlightenment, specifically "lighting" our path in areas we require spiritual and mental balance.
Carnelian balances pitta and kapha doshas. Its qualities also include:
- restores vitality and motivation
- calms anger and protects against envy, rage and resentment
- sharpens concentration and dispels mental lethargy
- useful for overcoming abuse of any kind
- boosts fertility and stimulates sexuality